In the Eye of the Hurricane?
Nov 28, 2023 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Tuesday, November 28, 2023
3-4:15 p.m. (ET), 12-1:15 p.m. (PT)
In the Eye of the Hurricane - Are we ahead of it, in it, or has it passed? This webinar will offer an update on the current state of the economy and indicators around market distress. We will interactively seek your feedback and discuss best practices and defensive positioning in times of economic uncertainty and explain how lenders may respond when times are tough. In doing so, we will identify the unique and unusual aspects of “workouts” for contractors.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Know how your contemporaries and market partners feel about the economy and their business prospects.
- Realize key market metrics and signs that predict distress and understand current market conditions.
- Learn about best practices to consider in a softening market.
- Gain an insight into what it’s like to be in a “workout” with your lender.
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group-internet webinar at the Intermediate Level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.
Earn 1 CPE credit in the field of Specialized Knowledge and .5 CPE credit in the field of Economics.
Earn 1.5 Professional development credits which can be applied to the General or Construction Knowledge category.
CPE can only be earned by attending the live session. CPE is not available by watching the recording.
Who Should Attend?
- Boards of Directors
- Business Owners
- CFOs, Controllers, and the Accounting Office
- Executive Teams
- In-House Counsel
- Other Service Providers
- CFMC attendees will be pre-registered at no additional cost.
- $49 for CFMA Members
- $69 for non-members
This is one of four post-event encore virtual sessions from AGC/CFMA’s 2023 Construction Financial Management Conference. All CFMC attendees will be pre-registered for all four sessions at no additional cost.